1. About the Website
- 1.1. Welcome to www.aceinvestors.com.au (the 'Website'). The Website is operated by Ace Investors PTY. LTD. (ABN 70 637 702 188). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Ace Investors. Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms') carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- 1.2. WARNING: The Website provides general financial information through its website, reports and newsletters without keeping into consideration financial needs or investment objectives of any individual in mind. We strongly recommend that you seek advice from your financial planner, advisor, stock broker before acting on any recommendations for their own specific circumstances and realize that not all investments will be appropriate for all subscribers (the 'Services').
- 1.3. Ace Investors reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Ace Investors updates the Terms, an updated Terms and Conditions will be updated on the website. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
- You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Ace Investors in the user interface.
3. Subscription to use the Services
- 3.1. In order to access the Services, you must first purchase a subscription through the Website / Phone/ Email (the 'Subscription') and pay the applicable fee for the selected Subscription (the 'Subscription Fee').
- 3.2. In purchasing the Subscription, you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that the Subscription you elect to purchase is suitable for your use.
- 3.3. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- (a) Email address
- (b) Preferred username
- (c) Password
- 3.4. You warrant that any information you give to Ace Investors in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- 3.5. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website ('Member') and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a Member you will be granted immediate access to the Services from the time you have completed the registration process until the subscription period expires (the 'Subscription Period').
- 3.6. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Ace Investors ; or
- (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
4. Financial Services Guide
- Our Financial Services Guide (FSG) contains important information about the financial services provided by Ace Pty Ltd. You must read our FSG and consider it in light of your own circumstances before acting on any advice. Click here to read our (FSG).
5. Your Obligation as a Member
- 5.1. As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- (a) you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- i. the Terms; and
- ii. any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- (b) you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- (c) any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Ace Investors of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- (d) access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Ace Investors providing the Services;
- (e) you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Ace Investors;
- (f) you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- (g) you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Ace Investors for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- (h) you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
- 6.1. Where the option is given to you, you may make payment of the Subscription Fee by way of:
- (a) Electronic funds transfer('EFT') into our nominated bank account
- (b) Credit Card Payment ('Credit Card')
- (c) PayPal ('PayPal')
- (d) Cheque ('Cheque')
- 6.2. All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using ANZ Bank or PayPal. In using the Website, the Services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the ANZ Bank / Pay Pal terms and conditions which are available on their website.
- 6.3. You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Subscription Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Subscription Fee.
- 6.4. You agree and acknowledge that Ace Investors can vary the Subscription Fee at any timeand that the varied Subscription Fee will come into effect following the conclusion of the existing Subscription Period.
7. Refund Policy
- Each Subscription must be paid in full prior to the start of subscription period.
- You will not be entitled to any refund of subscription fees if you decide to cancel your subscription during the subscription period (after the applicable 14 days money back guarantee).
- We will cancel your subscription if the subscription period is not paid in advance or if you give us written notice that you wish to cancel within 14 days of taking out your subscription.
- The 100% money back guarantee is only for new subscribers to the AceInvestors reportswithin 14 days of taking out a membership. This money back guarantee is not applicable to past or existing subscribers.
- The marking on the post (sent for the cancellation confirmation) must be within 14 days from the date of subscription being taken. Subscription refunds are strictly not allowed after 14 days from the subscription payment.Cancellations must be notified in writing and posted to: Ace Investors Pty Ltd, Suite 703, Level 7, The Trust Building, 155 Kings Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
8. Staff Trading Policy
- We do our utmost to avoid conflicts of interest with subscribers. We therefore impose restrictions on staff trading and require disclosure of staff holdings. Trading restrictions are as follows:
- 8.1 Approval for all staff trades is to be obtained from one of Ace Investors Pty Ltd's responsible managers or the compliance manager and is subjected to their sole discretion.
- 8.2 Where a recommendation is given, staff will not be permitted to trade 24 hours after publication of any recommendation, either side of publication.
- 8.3 Staff must not trade against a buy or sell recommendation. Approval to trade against a buy or sell recommendation will only be granted in exceptional circumstances.
- 8.4 Staff must hold all stocks for at least one month. Approval to sell within one month will only be granted in exceptional circumstances
- 8.5 Our staff is available during standard working hours from 9AM to 5PM (Sydney Time) on all business days. Please note that any views/opinions shared by our Representatives/Account Managers on Stocks/Stock Market via phone are purely based on our reports and newsletters already published on our website. Their view/opinion does not keep into account your personal financial needs or investment objectives and, no representation is being made that any subscriber or other third party will or is likely to achieve profits or losses. In addition, our Representatives/Account Managers are not obliged to update you if the information or advice changes.
9. Our Liability to you
- Ace Investors Pty Ltd (ABN: 70 637 702 188), any director, employees or agents of this entity make no representation and give no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, fullness or appropriateness of the information provided on or via this site and exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequent loss or damage) resulting from the use of, or dependence on, any information on the websites whether or not caused by any neglectful act or error.
- Ace Investors hereby limits its liability, to the extent permitted by law, to the re-supply or cost of re-supply information on the websites.
- Users should not only rely on the information provided on or via this site, as it does take into consideration financial needs or investment objectives of any individual in mind. We strongly recommend that you seek professional advice from your planner or advisor before acting on any recommendation.
10. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- 10.1. The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Ace Investors are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Ace Investors or its contributors.
- 10.2. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Ace Investors, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
- (a) use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- (b) copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device's cache memory; and
- (c) print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- 10.3. Ace Investors does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Ace Investors.
- 10.4. Ace Investors retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- (a) business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- (b) a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- (c) a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process),to you.
- 10.5. You may not, without the prior written permission of AceInvestors and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third-party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
12. General Disclaimer
- Ace Investors Pty Ltd (ABN: 70 637 702 188) authorized representative License (AFSL No 330757). Ace Investors has made every effort to ensure the reliability and accuracy of the views and recommendations expressed in the reports published on its websites. Ace Investors research is based upon information known to us or which was obtained from a variety of sources, which we believed to be reliable and accurate to the best of its knowledge. Ace Investors only provides generic financial views through its website, reports and newsletterswithout keeping into consideration financial needs to investment objectives of any individual user. We strongly recommend that you seek advice, with your financial planner, advisor or stock broker, the merits of each recommendation before acting on any recommendation for their own specific circumstances and realize that not all investments will be appropriate for all subscribers. To the extent permitted by law, Ace Investors Pty Ltd excludes all liability for any loss or damage arising from use of this website and any information published (including any indirect or consequential loss, any data loss or data corruption). If the law prohibits this exclusion, Ace Investors Pty Ltd hereby limits its liability, to the extent permitted by law to the resupply of services. The securities and financial products we study and share information on, in our reports, may have a product disclosure statement or other offered documents associated with them. You should obtain a copy of these before making any decision about acquiring the security or product. You can refer to our Financial Services Guide as per your convenience
13. Termination of Contract
- 13.1. The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by Ace Investors as set out below.
- 13.2. If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
- (a) not renewing the Subscription prior to the end of the Subscription Period;
- (b) providing Ace Investors with 14 days' notice of your intention to terminate; and
- (c) closing your accounts for all of the services which you use, where Ace Investors has made this option available to you.
- Your notice should be sent, in writing via mail, to Ace Investors via the 'Contact Us' link on our homepage.
- 13.3. Ace Investors may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- (a) you do not renew the Subscription at the end of the Subscription Period;
- (b) you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- (c) Ace Investors is required to do so by law;
- (d) the provision of the Services to you by Ace Investors is, in the opinion of Ace Investors , no longer commercially viable.
- 13.4. Subject to local applicable laws, Ace Investors reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Ace Investors 's name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
- 14.1. You agree to indemnify Ace Investors , its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- (a) all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content;
- (b) any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- (c) any breach of the Terms.
If you have any queries relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact us via email – email@example.com or via phone (02) 9199 9639